Please link to Registration Website (in preparation) and follow the instructions:
* Registration Fees
|Main Registration (JPY)
||Early-bird Rate (Until 15th June 2020)
|Full Registration (participant with papers)
|Student Registration (student with papers)
- 1 registration covers 1 paper submission. For multiple papers registration, please add additional paper fee as indicated in below table.
- At least one accepted paper’s author MUST register and complete the payment before 1 June 2020 for the paper to be included in the conference proceedings.
- Full and student registrations are inclusive of access to all 3-days parallel sessions, conference kit, program book, publication, conference dinner and refreshments.
- To be qualified for student registration, you must be currently enrolled as a student in a university or an institution. A scanned copy of your valid student ID card must be sent to the conference secretary at email@example.com.
- KEER2020 registration desk will prepare the "invitation letter" for VISA application after both the registration and payment. Please be sure to apply VISA with sufficient time.
|Additional Registration (JPY)
|Additional Dinner Ticket
Credit Card Payment Only
- Only the credid card payment is acceptable. For authors, the final payment deadline is 1st June 2020. Unpaid
paper after this date will be automatically rejected. If you have problems in payment or delay payment, please contact the conference secretariat.
- If you require another payment method due to an unavoidable reason, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment for Early-Bird rate is based on the date of the payment is transferred to our account. If the payment date is after the Early-Bird date, the rate follows normal registration fees.